Tired of spending hours on your social media marketing but making hardly any sales?
So why is it so hard to get real results from social media?
Yes, people are liking, sharing, tweeting, pinning, posting and many more in huge numbers, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to get them to buy your thing. Does this sound familiar…?
- You don’t really know what you should be tweeting, posting or talking about. And how do you turn all that random chit-chat into sales anyway?
- You’re not sure you’re using the right network. Should you be using Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest? Or maybe all three together? What about YouTube? And the don’t the experts say we should be using Google+, too?
- You can’t shake the feeling you’re wasting a lot of your time. And it’s not like you’ve got loads of free time to spare
- You look around for advice but you don’t know which ‘expert’ to believe
- Sometimes you even wonder if social media marketing is just a load of old hype
In Social Media Action Strategy you’ll discover:
- How to use social media for marketing
- Why you should be using social media for marketing
- The most effective network to use for your business (Is it Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn…?)
- The best tools to streamline your social media marketing
- Tips to get more followers and to engage with them
Then, Social Media Action Strategy will take you step-by-step through creating:
- Your own 10 step social media marketing action plan