With the Emotional Freedom Techniques-based “Social Confidence System”
You will overcome your Social Anxiety without awkwardly facing your fears
As you start using the SCS you will:
- Overcome procrastination and maintain your motivation (the section “Overcoming Subconscious Resistance” is dedicated to this area ensuring that you keep going until you have the results you want)
- Feel relief the first exercise you do (feel more calm) and chip away at your social anxiety every single time you complete an exercise in the system (so you notice results quickly)
- Feel better and get the fastest results possible because we use the most effective and efficient techniques from the best therapies and methods out there put on steroids by combining them with the most powerful technique of them all; EFT.
- Overcome shame and perfectionism so you stop blushing, panicking and sweating and it becomes safe to be yourself around others, safe to connect with others (STEP #5 “Neutralizing Shame And Perfectionism”)
- Systematically eliminate the building blocks of your social anxiety (STEP #4 “Eliminating Your Social Anxiety Triggers”: you are guided to uncover what they are and you are instructed how to easily move past them so you’re breaking down your social anxiety one safe step at a time)
- Stop altering your ways of being because you fear what others think of you, but instead feel free to do what you feel like doing, feeling comfortable to be YOU
- Stop feeling lonely and frustrated, and gain a sense of acceptance and peace
As you keep moving forward one safe >and easy step at a time, you will:
- Be surprised by the speed of improvement in your social skills (socializing is only hard because you feel anxious and insecure… Once you feel safe and confident, socializing becomeseffortless, also for an introvert because you no longer feel you must behave a certain way to be acceptable, because you accept yourself. Being YOU becomes safe)
- Completely like, trust, accept, value and respect yourself and expect others to like, trust, accept, value and respect you too (STEP #1 Create A Goal And Start The Process Of Acceptance”& other steps)
- Let go of your negative thinking habits and develop positive thinking habits (“Changing Your Thinking Patterns” will help you become realistically optimistic, have positive expectations and feel happier)
- Be able to conquer any area of interest that was formerly “too scary” such as starting a new hobby, dating, getting an intimate relationship, travel, advance your career, etc. (by following along with STEP #8 “Non-Scary Exposures” you will eliminate your fear of a specific social situation FIRST.
- Start to feel confident and be yourself around anyone and everyone (Including attractive people, groups of people, strangers, people in authority and “cool” or successful people).
- Once you no longer fear the formerly feared situation you go out and calmly facethe situation you used to fear. Doing so you’recomfortably expanding your comfort zone, you raise your confidence, and you learn that social situations are safe for you)
- Finally feel like you belong, feel normal, feel connected and part of a community
- Start enjoying conversations and socializing, making and maintaining eye contact naturally, and havinga great time meeting new people
- Stop beating yourself up for not living your potential and finally start living your potential
- Be able to create great friendships or deepen the ones you have. You’ll feel strong on the inside and will be able to design the social life that you enjoy, and you will actually start looking forward to social events, dinners, get-togethers, birthday parties, weddings, etc.
- Start feeling safe to having close, connected and rewarding relationships with others
- Enjoy social confidence for the rest of your life.