Imagine having all the funding you need to focus on mission - instead of chasing dollars
Where do you find the time to:
- Grow your individual giving, including phoning donors and launching your organization’s monthly giving program?
- Write funded grant proposals and follow-up reports?
- Make sure your nonprofit gets media coverage in traditional and new media?
- Cultivate major donors?
- Develop a website that draws visitors and donors?
I’ve been where you’re at right now
- Trying to figure out how you can increase your services to meet your community’s overwhelming need
- Wondering how you’ll cover payroll next month
- Knowing that you need help with fundraising but you just don’t have the time or money to attend workshops or seminars. And hiring a consultant? Forget about it.
Simple Development Systems is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Here’s just some of what you’ll be learning:
- How to tell an emotional story that engages your supporters at their deepest core
- How shifting your focus from money to building relationships will take the stress out of fundraising (and raise more money!)
- Who your best donor is – and why knowing matters
- How to create a marketing mix so you’re always in your supporters’ hearts
- What donor-centricity really means (you only think you know)
- How to create a donor newsletter that brings in money all year long
- How to write direct mail appeals that touch the heart – and reel in the dollars!
- How to create your organization’s monthly giving program – and how to grow it!
- How to use email to build relationships
- How to select the database that’s right for your organization – now and five years from now
- How to streamline your grants program with general operating support
- How to create a manageable strategy for social media
- How to create a bequest program