How To Make A Fortune With Real Estate Short Sales
Learn how to get banks to discount real estate up to 50%, and how to make an extra $20,000 per month negotiating short sales.
A short sale is when you negotiate with the lender to accept a discount as full payment for the loan. By negotiating a discount from the lender, you can create huge equity spreads which allows you to profit handsomely.
This ebook was written with the "KISS" approach. Keep It Simply Simple. It's all straight forward and to the point. No Fluffy stuff.
Discover Step-by-Step Real Estate Foreclosure techniques and Dynamic Strategies to:
- You will learn how to set up a land trust so you can take control of the property without actually owning it. When set up correctly, you will receive all benefits that come with the property.
- Calling the bank. This is a critical piece. If you don't do this right, many banks will not work with you because they know you are a rookie. There are certain things you say and things you do not say.
- Purchase Agreements. This is one of the hardest parts of the whole process. You must learn how to fill these out correctly. We provide examples of one's already filled out so you can just copy them.
- You will learn about BPO's. This stands for Brokers Price Opinion. Before the lender accepts your offer, they send out a "broker" to evaluate the property and see what it's worth.
- The Escrow Letter so you can pull out any excess money in escrow.
- The Authorization to Release Form. This gives you authorization to view the homeowners' loan. You must have this!
- You will learn the proper way of negotiating a short sale. Time is very valuable to you, and you must not waste it here.
- Hardship Letters. These letters explain to the lenders why they should accept a discount. There are certain things you need to say so odds are in your favor.
- You will learn how to fill out the HUD-1 settlement statement.
- You will learn exactly how the short sales process works.
- You will learn how to avoid the biggest mistake all rookie investors make. This mistake alone can end up costing you thousands.
Bonus to the "The Ultimate Real Estate System"