Shoestring Wedding Ebook
Title: Shoestring Wedding
Author: Liz Tomey
"You Don't Have To Be Rich To Have An Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony! (And No One Will Ever Know You Did It For Less!)"
When times are tight, it doesn't mean you need to settle for anything less than extravagant. (And you definitely don't need to elope to Vegas.)
You can have a beautiful wedding that will be the envy of friends and family. And NO ONE has to know that you didn't pay near as much as most do.
Don't settle. Be creative. And discover how to do both with
"Shoestring Wedding - Discover how to make your big day gorgeous even if you're on a tight budget."
Give me 45 minutes and I'll have you started planning the wedding of your dreams on a string budget!
You don't need to be rich. You don't need to hire an expensive wedding planner. You don't need to pay a fortune to experience the wedding of your dreams.
All you need is a little creativity and some good organization tips put to good use. And it won't take long for you to notice that the wedding you are putting together. The one you didn't think could be this perfect.
Is now coming together just like you've always imagined. And you didn't have to spend a fortune to make your dreams come true.
"See How Easily You Can Throw The Wedding Of Your Dreams On A String Budget"
All it takes is a little thought. A little creativity. And solid planning to pull off a wedding that will have your friends and family weeping tears of joy.
If creativity and planning haven't been your strong points in the past. Or if you've never planned a wedding before. Now you have a chance to get all your questions answered. Now you have a manual that will walk you through the whole process. So nothing is forgotten and your day plays out flawlessly.
My thoroughly researched, manual is full of cost-saving tips that will help you paint a wedding that's nothing less than extravagant...
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Which traditional rules for weddings have changed.
- What you need to do first before ANYTHING else.
- Know exactly where your money is going. This pie graph breaks down your typical expenses - so you have a clear idea of how much you'll be spending on each area of your wedding.
- The 12 step method for planning your wedding. Whether you have 12 months or 12 weeks to prepare - use this detailed master plan to make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch.
- Organize your wedding expenses with this wedding planner chart. Keep track of all aspects of your spending. Easily and without the clutter.
- 8 ways to save money with a church ceremony.)
- The truth about wedding chappels. And why this may be your best option.
- 6 tips for pulling off a successful outdoor ceremony - and saving money while you do it.
- How much you should expect to spend on your reception compared to the ceremony. Keep this in mind while you plan.
- 13 very affordable themes you could use to provide a fun atmosphere at your wedding.
- 13 steps for (cheaply) renting a hall for the reception.
- A detailed "To do List" for planning a successful reception. Erase mistakes with this step by step master plan. (Page 20)
- 6 ways to serve drinks without busting the bank - and still keeping the guests happy.
- 5 ways to serve food to your guests at a low cost. Stop worrying about the bills and try one of these inexpensive strategies for your wedding.
- 8 tips for planning a meal that will be light on the pocket ebook. You don't have to sacrifice quality to have a memorable, inexpensive dinner.
- 6 ideas for creating your own unforgettable invitations.
- 7 tips for unique and elegant decorating on a budget.
- If you can't afford to dress all the grooms and bridesmaids, here's how to handle the outfits on a limited budget.
- 5 extra tips for using music at your reception at unbelievably low prices.
- How to find a DJ in your area who will play the music you want and at a great price.
- 8 simple and inexpensive ideas for wedding party gifts.
- 8 last minute tips for making sure your wedding goes off without a hitch.
- 5 money-saving ideas for pre-wedding parties. Make your wedding shower and/or bachelor party a raving (cheap) success.
- 6 (inexpensive) ideas for wedding favors. At these prices, anyone can add wedding favors to the celebration.
- 8 tips for keeping the price of your cake down. Don't tell your baker you see this!
- And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
The 59 pages in my manual are dedicated to helping you slash costs without settling for a less than perfect day. If you want an extravagant wedding, you can have one. But if you don't have a fortune, you're going to need to take advantage of these creative, cost-cutting wedding tips.
These tips can save you thousands of dollars. And help you to make your day perfect.
I've put a lot of effort into compiling 59 pages of expert cost-saving wedding ideas. It took dozens of hours to complete.
|Throw A Wedding on a Shoestring Budget|
|10 Best Board Games For Family Fun And Happiness|
Category: Children, Entertainment, Games
|Make Women Laugh|
Author: Martin Merrill
Category: Humor, Relationships
|The Destination Wedding Workbook|
Author: Paris Permenter, John Bigley
|Guide to Caribbean Destination Weddings|
|29 Reasons Why Women Play Hard To Get|
Author: Crid Lee
Category: Relationships, Romance, Women
|The Castle Wedding Planner|
Author: Grace Sydney, Paris Permenter
|For Women: Stop PCOS|
Category: Remedies, Women
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
24 Family ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $212.55)
just for $23.95
70 Relationships ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $545.45)
just for $29.95
45 Women ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $457.30)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc