Sew More For U Ebook
eBook Title: Sew More For U
Author: Carmel Baird
Do You Want The Confidence To Sew Like A Professional, Have A Wonderful Wardrobe, That Fits You Like A Glove, Suits You To A "T" and be the Envy Of All Your Friends? Then Look No Further. You Have Arrived At The Right Place..
In Sew More For U, you will learn not only the basics skills but the finer points for sewing that neat garment.
We start with
- Your Sewing Machine, How to get to know your sewing machine, what steps to take to understand and start your love affair with your sewing machine.
- You are guided through taking your body measurements, most important,.... body measurements not right, garment won't fit. Do you know where and how, to find where to take these measurements.
- Paper patterns explained, how to choose, where to find the information on the pattern, the pattern markings, all explained just for you.
- Needles and Threads, there is a chapter on using the correct needle and the correct thread for the fabric you are going to sew and we have a chart that you can print out and take with you when you are shopping.
- Equipment and tools What is the right equipment you need to sew, all those tools that will make your sewing easier and more enjoyable.
- Did you know you should make up samples? Sew More For U will take you through this step and a very important step it is too.
Sew More For U will show you all the basic skills, will guide you through the steps to perform each technique perfectly. Everything is outlined so you can follow easily. From sewing seams, to setting in sleeves the easy way to installing a zipper the no fuss way.
There are 42 chapters in Sew More For U and all of them will help you get back into sewing, or start your sewing projects, confident in the knowledge that whatever basic skill you need the ebook will have the instructions right there for you.
That's why you will find things like
- What about an embroidery machine, do you need one, how would you use one, could you use it to pay for itself?
- Sewing terms, don't know what a term means? this is an alphabetical list of all the sewing terms you will encounter, easy to look up.
- Sewing for profit, do you want to turn your favorite pastime into an income. What to look for, how to go about finding a market etc.
- Fabrics, all the different fabrics available today, the best ones to use for the project you are going to make. How to care for them and what to look fo when buying them.
- Elastic....do you know how many different types of elastic there are, and how and where to use them?
- Do you need a serger/overlocker? The benefits weighed up against the costs.
- Buying a sewing machine, what to look for, what to ask for, how to select the right dealer to buy from.
I just know you will benefit from Sew More For U and I'm so excited to bring it to you. I would like you to get the same thrill as I do when I finish a project, be it something for my home or a new outfit to wear.
The outfits are comfortable to wear because they fit just right.
Buy this ebook here.
Ebook Type: PDF
Reviews: "Sew More For U" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.