Finally: a Golf Resource especially for the Senior Golfer
This eBook is dedicated to the needs and abilities of Senior Golfers. No hype about how to do the impossible, just 243 pages of tips and lessons to help YOU, the Senior Golfer, improve your game. We also include over $200 in freebies!
The 'Senior Golfer's Guide'
The Comprehensive Golfing Guide Created Exclusively for Senior Golfers
This exclusive ebook runs into 243 content-rich pages and contains information on some of the best and most effective tips, tricks, secrets, techniques and strategies for succeeding in your golf game.
What's more, it's is written in a simple, easy-to-understand style and also comes with useful images to better convey certain golfing tips and techniques.
Some of the topics we cover in the 'Senior Golfer's Guide' include:
- Proven game strategies that will allow you to compensate for a lack of distance while still enabling you to compete with the 'Youngsters'.
- Introduction to golf and a good look at the history of how this game developed.
- How to take care of your health and fitness the proper way, allowing you to play worry-free golf for years to come.
- How to find a suitable Golf Coach without wasting your money (this chapter will save you lots, too!).
- Guaranteed solutions to handling awkward situations you will come across on the golf course.
- Great advice on how to choose clubs, golf balls and other equipment that suits you best (this chapter alone will save you hundreds!) and how to maintain your equipment properly
- Getting started: An in-depth look into golfing rules, golfing etiquette - all the things to do and NOT to do.
- Different types of swing techniques that are appropriate for Senior Golfers.
- ... and much much more, all delivered right to your computer anywhere in the world!