It’s simply unparalleled, perfectly compiled, all set out to make your experience of owning a Tokay gecko as pet, or breed it as a professional, or simply love and take care of these lovely reptiles, a real pleasurable one.
You’ll easily come to know:
- How to correctly handle the Tokay gecko without scaring the little animal or causing any damage to its organs or overstressing it.
- How to select and purchase the perfect gecko without being duped by the pet store, and learn how to distinguish between vital healthy and unhealthy signs before choosing the perfect gecko for you.
- How to set up the vivarium and tank to house your gecko, creating the right kind of ambience, using the right substrate, maintaining the correct temperature, and giving the gecko ideal hiding places.
- How to make your geckos exercise regularly, without overdoing them, and the accessories and feed inputs that you’ll be required to provide to make exercising an enjoyable affair for them.
- How to maintain the tank hygienically, clean it regularly without causing much discomfort to the gecko, and ensure that living conditions are just perfect for the little animal.
- How to fix the diet for the geckos, so that they get the best in nutrition and supplements, using an unique “shake method”, and then feed them, maybe with packaged food, yet by not making them lose out on their hunting instincts.
- How to train and tame Tokay geckos in an easy, step-by-step manner, and build a solid relationship of trust with them, without scaring or injuring the cute little pets.
- How to easily detect common illnesses, treat the geckos at home, figure out when to take advice from vet, and how to keep your cool over things which apparently look like some trouble but really are not so.
- How to make Tokay geckos have sex, what to do during the pre-breeding, mating and breeding periods, the techniques of setting up the egg laying chamber and then taking care of the new-born baby gecko.