You're about to receive everything you need to start shooting amazing seascapes just like this without wasting time figuring it all out for yourself, even if you are just starting out.
Here's just a taste of what you will learn in the Seascape Photo Mastery Fundamentals eBook
- you will learn the Pre-dawn Exposure Principle. This 8 step procedure lets you dial in the perfect exposure settings in Manual Mode on your camera even in near darkness even if you've never used your camera in Manual before.
- you will learn my Water Flow Rule. This one technique will allow you to capture the perfect amount of water movement in your Seascape without wasting precious time with trial and error.
- you will find my Ultimate Preparation Checklist that you can refer to every time you go on a shoot so that you'll never leave home unprepared.
- you will learn how to quickly recover some of the most common problems you will face without wasting precious moments when the light is “just right” and things are going belly up.
- in my Quick Start Long Exposure Primer that teaches you how to take long exposures even if you've never taken your camera out of Auto before. Without this you'll be left out in the cold if long exposures are new to you.
- in my 11 step Failsafe Photoshop Workflow where I lay out an exact step by step blueprint for bringing your photos to life in post without needing to be a Photoshop expert.
- you'll find my Perfect White's Procedure which breaks down three subtly different methods for fine tuning the colours in your seascape for ultimate realism even if you don't remember what the colours looked like “exactly” at the time.
- in my Natural Colour Maximiser Technique. This 5 step procedure lets you add deep, rich saturation to your seascapes without adding any unnatural colours that weren't already there AND without going overboard and making your photo scream “photoshop!”