"Do You Recognize any of These Things Being True Sometimes?"
- You don’t know how to start or where to start a scrapbook Project
- You lack the confidence to learn or try new techniques in scrapbooking
- You find yourself at a loss for ideas or inspiration to scrap
The scrapbooking secrets of one of the world’s top pro scrapbookers. Get behind the scenes and discover how she creates her works of art.
Irene Tan reveals her secret techniques and ideas, and takes you behind the scenes to share her experiences and insights.
Read in detail all the tools, materials, techniques, and concepts she uses... so you can use it all to follow, copy, and learn from the wisdom and knowledge of one of the world’s top professional scrapbookers and teachers.
This book shares with its readers a rare glimpse into the creativity and talent of Irene Tan, a world-class scrapbooker, designer, and teacher.
Read and learn as she discusses the finer points of working with acrylic, inks, paints, and other mediums.
Irene encourages experimentation, and you will see the results in this book as she practices what she preaches.
- You will learn how to conquer your fear and avoid getting confused by new products and projects.
- You will learn how Irene Tan finds ideas and inspiration for new projects.
- You will be encouraged to try different methods and learn how to mix and match different techniques with different media.
- You will learn how Irene Tan creates embellishments out of various media and tools.
- Irene will show you about new and unique tools that she herself uses for adding dimension to pages.
- You will see how Irene handles “scrap block”.
- You get 138 pages of solid scrapbooking wisdom.
- And much much more...