Eight lessons using the inductive bible study method.
Today's postmodern spirituality is generic, individualistic, and anti-church. Introduce your teens to true spirituality ... biblical Spirit-uality.
You are looking at a unique Bible study. First, it is an inductive Bible study. "Inductive" studying helps students make general conclusions from specific facts. This Bible study will help your teens draw conclusions from specific Biblical texts. The process of inductive studying follows the following three steps: observing, interpreting, and applying (see the free sample for more info). Second, it is designed for a group environment. Each lesson includes an interactive introduction that is designed for group participation. Third, it involves a very controversial topic. This study seeks to let the students come to their own conclusions. Also, the texts chosen are "discourses" by Jesus and Paul about the Holy Spirit.
Scriptures explored are as follows:
- The Sword Of The Spirit Ephesians 6:10-18
- The Spirit Will Guide John 16:5-16
- The Spirit Lives Romans 8:1-17
- The Spirit Intercedes Romans 8:22-27
- The Spirit Gives Gifts 1 Corinthians 12:1-11
- The Spirit Gives Birth John 3:1-15
- Live By The Spirit Galatians 5:13-26
- Be Filled With The Spirit Ephesians 5:15-21