SMS marketing is a fantastic way to reach your customers.
Let’s face it, you don’t go anywhere without your mobile phone – am I right?
And SMS marketing statistics show that text messages are opened within 15 minutes of being sent, and that 97% of messages get read.
SMS marketing is easy to do, when you know how.
I have developed a simple Course to teach business owners, just like you, exactly step-by-step how to do it.
The main advantages of using SMS marketing are these:-
- you reach customers at the exact moment that is best for you
- almost all of your customers have a mobile phone
- approximately 97% of every message sent gets read
- you can send a personal one-on-one marketing message
- you can run this type of marketing on a shoe-string budget
- consumers find greatest value in advertising that is timely and relevant
- SMS is immediate advertising
- you can send marketing messages at very short notice
Here are a couple of examples that will show you ideas of how you will use it in your business.
- Special Discount offers
- Fill appointments in a quiet week
- Member only deals
- Special events
- VIP Club Special Deals
- Mealtime deals (food outlets)
- Short Notice offers
- Offers near expiry or Clearance of seasonal stock
- Inform of special “invite only” events – exclusive offers