- Who really puts together Self-Liquidating Loans?
- Where & how do you get one?
- What are Prime Bank Notes?
- How can it be a rip-off if there aren't any front-fees involved?
- Do they really exist?
- Could you do a Self-Liquidating Loan in a smaller amount and have a better chance of success?
- Can you qualify for such a loan?
- Can you do a Self-Liquidating Loan locally; in your own home town?
- Are Self-Liquidating Loans legal?
- After all, all you are asking them to do is disburse the funds against your orders.
- Why do most bankers cringe when you ask them to act as a fiduciary for your Self-Liquidating Loan?
You have, no doubt, heard about SELF-LIQUIDATING (Arbitrage) LOANS for years. - You may have even tried to get one yourself.
Each year, around the world, literally thousands of people lose millions of dollars attempting to get Self-Liquidating (Arbitrage) Loans. These people come from all walks of life; from the highly educated affluent professionals to the working-class high school dropouts. Even Federal & State Government officials and Bank presidents are not immune and regularly appear in the lists of people who have been fleeced by con-men offering Self-Liquidating (Arbitrage) Loans.