All you need to know about
- Weight Loss
- Strength Training
- Injury Prevention
- WEIGHT LOSS - 8 week plan to shed the extra weight without affecting your performance.
- NUTRITION - What to include in your diet, when to eat it, how to cook it.
- STRETCHING - Tired of cramps? Follow our simple post-running stretch guide to get rid of them.
- INJURY PREVENTION - 1 in 3 runners gets injured in their first 3 years of running. Learn how to catch injuries early or avoid them altogether!
- STRENGTH TRAINING - Be stronger! Train with or without weights to a stronger core, torso, arms and legs.
- MUCH MORE - In case of any questions you can count on our assistance. If you are in trouble we're here to help!
Be leaner and stronger in 8 weeks.
Get to Your Ideal Weight
Whether you are just started running or you are training to compete, your nutrition is a key component of your success.
This guide will teach you how to eat to shed excess weight, but also to properly fuel your training and maximizing your recovery.
Build a strong, lean body
If you truly want to become a good runner, it is time to move away from solely focusing on training runs and instead incorporate strength training – whether at the gym or in your home using free weight workouts to boost your running performance as well as minimize the risk of injuries.
Stay away from Injuries
Scientific research has shown that about 60-65% of the runners are injured during a year owing to the risks associated with running like training errors, racing speed, running surface, body weight and several others.
Developed by Dr. Asad - MD, this guide will help you avoid, recognize and treat many of the injuries that plague runners. And let you know when you should see your doctor