The Reverse Dieting ebook teaches you how to wean yourself off of a fat loss stint, safely bring your calories back up, and bring your metabolism back to working order while minimizing fat gain. This will change the way you think about fitness progress and will transform your life for the better.
Here’s what’s wrong with most diets today
- They don’t tell you what to do once the diet is over. Do you go back to living the way you used to? Do you continue subsisting on fumes for the rest of your days?
- They expect your life to revolve around the diet. Social life? Friendships? Fun times? You can kiss all those goodbye – because the gym and the kitchen are your new best friends.
- They don’t implement the use of sustainable methods to achieve the results. Instead, they promise rapid fixes via extreme measures. You drop fat faster, sure, but then you also put it back on that much quicker.
Reverse dieting is your solution. By combining the latest in both physiology and psychology, you’ll make the most of your time away from fat loss for long-term results.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS E-BOOK
- Why you should pay attention to metabolic adaptation
- Why diets make us fatter
- How your psychology works against you when dieting
- Who’s susceptible to metabolic damage
- What happens to your hormones when you diet
- How to set your baseline reverse dieting macros
- Why you can’t fix metabolic adaptation by pushing through it
- How to assess and make changes along the way
- How to pair your training program with your nutrition
- What kinds of food choices to make to get to your goal
- How to wean yourself off of hours of steady-state cardio
- What kinds of results to expect with reverse dieting
- When to end reverse dieting
- What to do once you’re done reverse dieting