A 21-Day Program to Revitalize and Cleanse Your Body
Rev up Your Health is designed not only to cleanse your body, but to give you the tools you need to establish healthy habits going forward. This ebook does not involve any supplements or shakes, only healthy, high-quality foods. With all the choices and recipes to try, you will not feel deprived!
SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE
- glowing skin,
- weight loss,
- boosted immune system,
- enhanced digestive function,
- increased energy and mental clarity,
- improved sinus congestion or allergies,
- better sleep,
- reduction of PMS symptoms,
- alleviation of joint pain or headaches,
- balanced mood and attitude,
- a more efficient metabolism.
Want to learn more? This 21-day program also includes:
- Recipes, meal plans, and shopping lists
- Online forum to ask questions and receive support from others
- Information on new cooking techniques, herbs, and spices
- Guidelines for establishing a regular exercise routine and improving sleep
- Tips for quick food preparation
Still not convinced? This program will also enable you to:
- Effectively cope with cravings for foods such as sugar or caffeine
- Improve your body’s natural ability to detoxify
- Alleviate anxiety with stress-management techniques
- Find out if you have any food allergies and discover substitutes for those foods
- Understand how to reduce your exposure to toxins in the environment
A cleanse a year helps the doctors steer clear! With all the toxins we are exposed to on a daily basis through our food and environment, our liver is forced to work overtime just trying to keep us healthy. When the toxic load of our bodies is too high, have trouble losing weight, we feel tired, experience difficulty sleeping, and our skin no longer has that healthy glow.
There is an abundance of information out there about health, making it very confusing to know what is best for your body. This ebook provides a clear, fun approach to healthy living!
With this ebook you will have access to all the motivation and information you will need to recalibrate and reach your health goals!