Isn't It About Time You Started Living?
YES... You CAN live, work and own property in Mexico -- without having to give up your present citizenship. It's not a trick. It's not a loophole. It's a fact and it's your right.
Why put it off when virtually anyone can enjoy an abundant retirement with luxuries and amenities that -- usually -- only the rich enjoy... a life of abundance, prosperity, luxury. Stress free living is just that: completely stress free... and you don't have to be a millionaire to enjoy this kind of luxurious lifestyle.
This reality is being lived by over a half-MILLION people today! Over 500,000 U.S. and Canadians are living and experiencing the rewards of retiring in Mexico right now -- this very minute.
They are enjoying a lower cost-of-living, superb health care, breath-taking scenery, modern conveniences -- and a less stressful way-of-life that permeates the soul. It's a dream come true for so many.
Yes, you can have "paradise for less" Just LOOK:
- Walk on powdery, white sandy beaches with palm trees swaying in the breeze.
- Swim in crystal-clear water that stays warm all year 'round.
- Say goodbye to cold, gray, dreary weather -- even in the winter.
- Live in a spacious, modern home overlooking a sun-drenched tropical beach.
- Leave the stress behind, and enjoy a laid-back lifestyle.
- All while enjoying the conveniences of modern life: Like Dairy Queen, Walmart, Sam's, Internet service, fine restaurants, concerts, museums, and more...
With the passage of NAFTA several years ago, Mexico has stabilized economically, politically, culturally, and socially.
You'll enjoy high-quality health care and a superior standard of living. Say goodbye to expensive doctors, outrageous insurance premiums, and CRAZY prescription costs... all of that (and more) can be had for a mere fraction of what it costs you right now.
TYPICAL COST OF LIVING EXPENSES:
- Men's haircut....$4.00
- Maid for one day....$5
- Health insurance.... $25/mo
- Drinking water...$9/month
- Dentist checkup...$15
- Coca-Cola (1.5 lt.)....75c
Retire Today -- On Less -- And Get More