Title: No More Eczema Scars
You may look in the mirror and see scars left by former flare ups and think it is too late to ever be happy again with your skin.
The time has come to stop feeling defeated!
Yes, scars are an unfortunate reminder of eczema.
They do not have to be a lasting reminder.
You can put your worries about scarring in the past once No More Eczema Scars teaches you to:
- Learn the gentle but effective way to quickly heal deep eczema wounds without agitating or drying your skin.
- Master massage techniques to accelerate healing and soften existing scars.
- Stop scars before they happen by identifying and preventing the primary cause of eczema scarring.
- Make simple but effective home remedies to diminish appearance of dark, thick scar tissue
It isn’t magic, but it may seem that way once your old scars start to fade and you stop getting new ones. After all, being Eczema Free means living free from worries about eczema and eczema scars.
Bonus to the "Eczema Free"
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Overcoming Eczema Anxiety
Eczema doesn’t just impact your skin; it takes a hard toll on your psyche too. The fear of what others will think of your condition can be just as agonizing as the incessant itching and pain.
- Do you instinctively pull away when someone reaches out to touch you?
- Do you miss out on life because of the way your skin looks?
Hiding from the world isn’t the answer. In fact, sadness and anxiety have been repeatedly proven to impact your immune system and will worsen eczema.
While anxiety may be a deeply rooted part of your personality, Overcoming Eczema Anxiety gives you the tools to conquer your fears. For example, I am going to teach you how to realize these goals:
- Retrain your mind to enjoy the sensation of being touched.
- Accept anxiety and anger as a normal part of the healing cycle and rationalize your worries.
- Regain control over moments of extreme anxiety with “survival” tools and manage everyday worries through daily mental exercises.
- Empower yourself with tools to help you master those moments in front of a critical public eye.
- Stop social regret and the guilt of missing out on life by learning to make better choices about when to stay home and when to go out.
- Identify the true sources of relief in your life and the secret sources of anxiety.
- Find the right outlet for relief and understand which types of support will give
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Using the Natural Wonder of Honey
Several thousand years of history and countless scientific research studies have proven that one of the sweetest delicacies on earth is really a powerhouse that can help you look and feel better. Find out which types of honey have the strongest antioxidant and healing properties and why you must have this natural staple in your medicine cabinet.
This true gift from nature contains organic healing properties used for millennia. In this ebook you will discover how to replenish your energy levels, strengthen your immune system, repair your skin, soothe your body, heal cuts, burns, infections, and even treat acne all by using the natural wonder of honey. This golden miracle works externally and internally as a powerful sweet remedy.
Bonus to the "The Anti-Aging Phenomenon"
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
17 Remedies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $123.85)
just for $21.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc