Title: 1000 Questions For Couples
Author: Michael Webb
There are hundreds of fun "getting to know you" questions but there are also important questions that most people don't even think of asking but are absolutely necessary if you want to have a happy relationship.
I've known of people who never told their mate about being arrested for molesting children, that they had DUI convictions, that they were sterile or had a STD. Admittedly, those are difficult questions to ask someone. But, if you are going through a book of questions, it is much easier to bring difficult subjects out into the open.
All of these questions will help you to really know the thoughts, feelings and desires of the one you are with. After going through these questions, you will really know the things your sweetheart is passionate about. You will know how you can give them much joy and happiness. You will also discover what irritates them and makes them blue.
While these questions are an absolute must for couples to ask while dating, over 700 of the questions are crucial for married couples to discuss too.
Here are the topics the 1000 questions are divided into:
- Wedding & Honeymoon
- Religion & Spiritual Matters
- Relationships - Past & Present
- Personality, Feelings & Emotions
- Past & Future
- Morals, Convictions and Beliefs
- Love, Romance & Date Nights
Title: Catch Your Cheating Spouse
Author: Sarah Paul
Here's a Small Sample of What You're About to Learn:
- What to look for discretely in your own home and spouses car to find out whether or not your spouse is cheating! The evidence may be right in front of you! Find out how to get the information you need without raising their suspicion.
- Want to know how to recover from a cheating spouse? Learn our powerful strategies to catch them red-handed, and end the prolonged suffering and uncertainty. Take control of your future happiness right now.
- Take our notorious Infidelity Quiz and assess the risk of infidelity in your relationship! If you score high you have every reason to be concerned!
- Read the results and analysis of the extensive research that I and others have done on the statistics involved with cheating so that you will be well informed as to the statistical likelihood that your partner is cheating, given your circumstances.
- Learn how to turn yourself into a human lie detector so that you know every time your spouse is lying to you. Psychologists developed these methods by researching and identifying the uncontrollable and subconscious movements every human being makes when they lie. You will be shocked and amazed at how much you can learn!
- How to prepare yourself emotionally, legally and verbally for when you do confront your spouse. Ensure that all your bases are covered so that your partner won't be able to talk their way out of it!
- How to
Title: Making Love and Babies
Author: Judy Ford
Some years ago I started asking infertile couples how often they made love. I was surprised at first and then alarmed to discover that more than half of the couples rarely had sex. Many of them only had sex once a month to try and coincide with the timing of her ovulation.
Making Love and Babies is a book which will help all couples whose sexual relationship is a chore rather than a vital, loving experience. It will help relationships and self esteem as well as helping those who wish to conceive.
Synopsis: Making Love and Babies by Dr Judy Ford
Sex is a basic and pleasurable activity that naturally leads to conception. Why is it then that infertile couples have infrequent sex when they desperately want to conceive their own child?
Making Love and Babies explores the history of declining fertility: the pill, abortions, changes in lifestyle and changes in the nature of relationships. It explains why many couples now have infrequent sex and it offers them practical solutions.
- Trust underlies the ability to let go and be truly sexual. Issues leading to loss of trust must be addressed.
- Sex, like all athletic activities, improves with coaching. Men can develop much greater sexual prowess by doing some simple training exercises. They enjoy sex more and excite their partner to greater heights of passion.
- Sex usually declines with age and the length of the relationship. When couples delay
Title: How To Catch Your Cheating Lover
Author: Edward Talurdey
If you can handle the truth about what your lover has been so recklessly doing behind your back...if you're sick and tired of not being able to eat, not being able to sleep, and struggling every day with sadness and uncertainty...
Then this sensational ebook will reveal to you exactly what you need to do to find out the truth - literally overnight! You'll immediately discover jealously guarded "insider" know-how, tactics and techniques like:
- The single catastrophic mistake most people make when they suspect their partner is cheating (and why you may be doing it right now!)
- The secret tactics anyone can use to gain an unfair advantage in divorce court (and save a king's ransom in legal fees!)
- The one word your partner will subconsciously reveal that will instantly tell you who, when and where!
- The one critical mistake everyone who has an affair will make (here's what it is and how you can nail them with their hand in the cookie jar when it happens!)
- The notorious Infidelity Quiz (score a "7" on this and you're virtually guaranteed that your partner is cheating on you!)
- 3 sure-fire tactics of getting them to cheat right before your eyes (and how you can do any one of them today - they're so easy it's like child's play!)
Plus...How To Discreetly Get Biological Proof of an Affair Days After They've Had Sex with Their Lover!
Here, in more specific detail, is what... Click here to read the full description!
Title: 1020 Youth Ministry Ideas
Author: Charles Klein
"Practical guides toward a balanced and effective youth ministry."
If you have ever needed automobile work, you might have picked up on something. Those people in the service department...guess what...they don't have all the answers. It's true!
Sometimes - in broad daylight - they will reach beneath the counter and pull out...
A Reference Manual
Yep, that's their secret. Next they will turn to the needed page. Place a greasy finger below the part. Then give you a quote on the repairs that will knock your socks off: Not in a good way.
Without that manual your auto would still be growing rust in the driveway. There is no way the service personnel can keep all that useful information in their heads.
And You Shouldn't Be Expected To Either!
Pretend it's early Saturday morning and you're running behind (imagine that). You promised the youth group that you would do a morning service project, eat lunch, get the youth room ready for Sunday, and then have a devotional.
What are you going to do? Panic? Call it a day and head home, while hoping that no one shows? Or reach for your reference manuals filled with...
1,020 Tips, Tool, And Techniques...
Here are more highlights:
- Ten traits a teen looks for in a youth worker...you get to learn exactly what they expect of you, which will let you become what they need.
- Ten tips for
Title: From Shy to Popular
Author: John Cliff
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Things you need to know about shyness plus overview and background to the ebook.
Chapter 2 - Keeping shyness in perspective
A lot of shy people tend to think they're the only ones who are shy. But shyness is actually experienced by up to 85 percent of the population. Further, being shy doesn't come naturally. We have to work at it by making scary mental pictures to set up negative expectations. This chapter shows how we can change those expectations simply by switching the mental imagery. We also look at how a lot of people have learned to cover up their shyness by adopting 'masks'. We'll see how we can recognise and deal with these.
Chapter 3 - A mental strategy to defuse shyness
Shy people tend to dwell too much on their own anxiety - and actually magnify it in their own minds. But when you switch your attention onto others, and learn how easily you can help them by making them feel important and appreciated, it completely changes the dynamics. Now people become interested in YOU because you're interested in THEM. You'll learn some fun techniques to do this, including some great lines to have running through your mind to keep your focus off yourself and onto others.
Chapter 4 - How to start being more popular right now
Popular people are those who always seem to be more interested in finding out about others rather than talking about themselves. After all, it does people egos good to feel... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Bring Back the Love of Your Life!
Author: Cucan Pemo
A Potent 4-Step Strategy Which Works!
This complete System will show you ...
- You love your lover and your spouse with all your heart, but one day he/she comes and tell you that though you love them with all your heart, they are not feeling the same way for you! Is he telling you that things aren't the same any longer? I'll reveal to you the exact steps you must use to get your lover BACK into your loving, open arms, again and KEEP them in your loving embrace.
- The answer to your most pressing Questions -WHY? Why did the relationship fail? Why did the relationship turn sour? Why is everything happening the way you do not wish for it to happen? Screaming to Heaven and Earth for the answers? There are some principles you wish you knew of earlier before you went into any type of relationship, or before everything went wrong! But...it's never too late! Know the reasons. Learn the answer to the question: Why? And how you could turn everything around again and go on to create even more happiness and peace in your relationship!
- The One Very Important Principle which could dramatically turn your relationship around 180Â° exactly the way you want it! Miss this chapter, and you'll miss the whole thing!
- Are you puzzled and frustrated that SHE is simply not responding to you, giving you cold shoulders, even pushing you away?
Is your girlfriend or boyfriend wanting to separate from you because her explanation is
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Parents & Adolescents Building Our Relationships Together
MIRACLES...The Parting of the Red Sea, Jericho's Walls, Parents and Teens Building their Personal and Spiritual Relationships TOGETHER!
8 Interactive Sessions to Strengthen Family Relationships
Thank you for caring about the families you work with. Parents and adolescents have grown increasingly apart over the past fifty years, but it is never too late to heal those relationships.
This course is different than most you run across. Usually, youth workers take parents and provide a class where they learn about their children and how to "handle" them. Then children are taught a separate class instructing them on ways to "get along with" or "deal with" their folks.
The truth is that it is hard to grow closer when you are apart. This course will allow parents and adolescents to be in the same class, interacting, learning and developing their relationships together. But it doesn't end in the classroom. Each person will have accountability assignments to complete as an individual and as a family.
Parents & Adolescents Building Our Relationships Together
You've had classes for parents that teach them how to handle their teens. Classes for teens that tell them how to tolerate their parents. But this family ministry resource puts them in the same class learning together.
Eight interactive sessions to strength family relationships.
- Praise, Honor, and
Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips
"Where Else Can You Turn Right Now For Instant Help With Healthy Dating and Relationship Tips?
Ann Landers? Dear Abby?
They aren't even this quick!"
Warning: This report may help shape things up for you!
Ever have a little difficulty with dates - finding them, keeping them, communicating with them? Or how about relationships in general - how to tell if you're in a good one or bad one? Or maybe you know someone else who struggles with these issues?
How about any of the issues below? Ever have to deal with them?
- A is for Acceptance Issues - You wish you could change someone. Or they want to "change" you.
- B is for Burnout Issues - You wonder about how to carry out romance long-term...
- C is for Compatibility Issues - Opposites attract, don't they?
- D is for Dependable - Friend should be dependable, right?
- E is for Enthusiasm Dwindles - How do you add spice in your relationship when your spice jar contains salt?
Eureka, Right Place: Well, your search is over. You clicked on the right site. Plenty of detailed research to help with your dating and relationship issues is compiled into Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips and ready to help you.
Our guide, "Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips" is available, ready to be downloaded in an instant.
So grab your favorite beverage and relax. Take five and check out how you can... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Being A Happy Teen
Author: Andrew Matthews
The international bestselling ebook for teenagers.
At last a ebook that teenagers want to read!
Do you ever wish... You were older? You had more money?
You looked different? You had different parents?
Do you ever feel, "No one understands me!"
Do you ever wonder, "Will I fall in love?"
Do you ever ask, "Am I normal?"
If you answered "yes" to half of the above, you sound perfectly normal. You will also find this ebook useful!
- Your strategy
- Your amazing mind
- Worry and Fear
- Why not you?
- Why does life hurt?
- Why Study?
- Why Do Parents Act So Crazy?
- Why Do I Need Problems?
- Who am I?
- When to Keep Your Mouth Shut
- What Others Think
- What Do You Expect?
- We Choose Happiness
- The Law of the Seed
- One Thing Leads to Another
- Laws of life
- Improve Your Memory!
- If You Hate Your Parents...
- How Can I Like Myself?
- Goals - why bother?
- Get Organised
- Focus on What You Want
- Feeling Good
- Everything is Connected
- Does Positive Thinking Help?
- Dealing With
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
70 Relationships ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $545.45)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc