Relationship Marketing for Newbies Ebook
Title: Relationship Marketing for Newbies
"Highly Controversial Relationship Marketing Secrets That Allow You To Persuade More People To Buy Your Products And Services"
It's easy to get people to do exactly what you want them to do as long as you follow a few simple rules.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, you want this report.
- Have you been looking for a way to quickly influence people to buy your products and the affiliate products you recommend no matter how many so called competitors you have?
- Have you been looking for a practical way to make your business stand out (in just a few minutes) so that people come to you for advice on what products to buy and where to spend their money in general?
- Have you been looking for a way to get people to sometimes mindlessly follow your suggestions even if they normally wouldn't do what you're asking of them for anybody else?
Let me ask you something...
If you were a gas station attendant and a 6' 200lb man (you have never seen before and who doesn't work with you) walked up to your service window at 2:00 in the morning and asked you to unlock the door so he could get in, would you let him in?
For most people reading this the answer would be no, but I'm that 6' 200lb man and I've been escorted inside of five locked gas stations at five different locations at 2:00-3:00AM by people on duty who have never seen me before simply because I understood exactly what to say to immediately appear harmless and trustworthy.
In fact, at one gas station the attendant threatened to call the cops on a guy standing right behind me because he wanted to get inside too. He had to leave under threat of arrest while the attendant locked the door behind me after letting me in and the reason why is simple. The other guy didn't know the right way to ask for what he wanted.
How about this?
If you worked at an office building that requires all employees (no exceptions) to have a picture identification card with a security code that has to be swiped before the doors will open and you were warned that you could get fired for letting anyone (even other employees who have forgotten their id badges inside), would you let anyone in?
Probably not but that didn't stop me from getting people (employees who were told they'd be fired for letting people in) to repeatedly let me into that type of building without a picture id card (because I obviously didn't work there and even told people I didn't) while wearing blue jeans, a regular shirt and tennis shoes.
For the life of me I don't know how anyone could rationalize letting someone they don't know, who doesn't look like he works there and who also doesn't have an id badge into their office building after being told they could be fired for doing so, but that's exactly what happened. In my defense, at the time I didn't know that people could get fired for letting me in so when I found out I stopped trying.
I'm not saying that you should use this information to get people to do things they could get in trouble for doing. I take no responsibility for your misuse of the information in this report because ultimately what you choose to do is completely up to you.
Something Interesting I've Found
When you give people a few simple things they want up front, many of them find it hard not to give you what you want even if it goes against their own best judgment. I know it seems hard to believe but people will often do what you ask even if they don't think they should. I've put that to the test many times and the results are shocking.
Instead of giving you too many specific do this and then do that techniques, I'm giving you the mindset behind the techniques so you'll completely understand how to apply these methods to your business as soon as you finish reading the report.
In this report you'll learn...
- The big secret to getting people to believe what you say so that they will do whatever it is you're asking them to do even if they know they probably shouldn't. This secret shows you how to get people to almost mindlessly hand you control of their decisions.
- The one thing you must do up front to immediately separate yourself from the competition and get people to see you as someone worth listening to. If you're not doing this, you're losing money every single day of the week. Period.
- How to instantly connect with your readers so the thought of doing business with your competitors in the future becomes a complete joke. Many of your competitors act like mindless commission hungry robots so use that to your advantage.
- How to immediately change the way people think about and react to you. This allows you to catch them off guard (in a good way) and make them more receptive to what you're asking them to do. Many times, the difference between who people thought you were and who you appear to be is enough to get them to follow your suggestions.
- Three rules you must follow if you ever hope to have any chance to put yourself in class of your own where you never have to worry about what your competitors are doing. It's all about you and your business and this is how you make sure other people (with money to spend) feel the exact same way.
- A lot of what I talk about in this report are the concepts behind why certain things work. If I gave you nothing but specifics with no real understanding of why they work, you'd have a hard time duplicating them in your own business.
- Concepts are the ideas that go into creating specific techniques. When you understand the concept behind a specific technique or strategy, you can basically create an endless variety of specific techniques and strategies on your own.
Ebook Type: PDF
|Linkedin Marketing Business Blueprint|
Author: Manuel Hendrix
Category: E-Business, E-Marketing
|The Newbies Guide To Internet Marketing|
|Internet Marketing Basics for Newbies|
|Internet Marketing Essentials For Newbies|
|Investment Money For Your Internet Marketing Business|
Category: E-Business, E-Marketing, Investing
|Internet Marketing for Newbies|
|The Newbies Guide To Video Marketing|
|Indispensable Internet Marketing Newbies Guide|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
455 E-Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $4723.45)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc