Is Your Teenage Daughter Experiencing Self-Esteem And Body Image Issues?
Finally We Have The Solution To Help You Parent Her Through Her Self-Esteem Issues And To Improve Her Confidence!
The ultimate solution to help you parent your teen daughter through self-esteem issues and to improve her confidence!
Teen girls struggle to maintain a positive self image in an image-focused society. This problem is growing more and more as teens are bombarded with media that portrays too-thin models and celebrities, with a constant message that all women need to look this way to be attractive and desirable.
As a parent, you see your daughter fight to be happy with herself and you want to be able help her.
Sometimes no matter how hard you try you can’t seem to make a difference, though. It can be hard to know exactly what to say and when to say it to have a positive impact. These are just a few of the many questions you may have…
- How can I help my teen see herself the way God sees her?
- Why does my teen seem to struggle so much even though I love her and tell her that she is beautiful?
- What pressure does today’s mainstream media put on my teen that I didn’t experience when I was a teen?
After years of experience, research and talking to many teens and parents, we found the best ways to help build a teen girl’s self-esteem and body image by truly relating to her. We know secrets for how parents can have a real impact on their teen’s life with proven communication methods that teens agree with and an inside look at what teens are really going through.
As a parent you have a tremendous role in helping establish your daughter’s self-esteem.
- Does she obsess over what she eats and how she dresses?
- Does your teen constantly talk about the way she looks?
- Does she want to be like the celebrities she sees?
- Is she reluctant to be a leader?
- Is she afraid to stand up for her beliefs?
- Is she more focused on appearances than what really matters?
You are not alone and neither is your daughter. But, if you don’t do something about this now it could lead to your teen becoming one of the 75% of girls with low self-esteem that engage in negative activities such as eating disorders, cutting, bullying, smoking, or drinking when feeling badly about themselves.
Relate is the guide your teen needs and Relate to Teens is your parenting guide. They can be used individually or together in a variety of settings to get the best results. Inside Relate To Teens, you will learn EXACTLY what your teen is experiencing and what she needs from you. At the same time, inside Relate, your teen will learn how to deal with her teen struggles and get advice on how to communicate with you.