How To Set Up Easy To Use "Referral Marketing Systems" To Leverage Your Business Into Increased Sales And Profits
The Benefits Of Referral Marketing Systems:
- Your referral systems leverage (increase) the results generated from all of your marketing tactics by getting others to spread the word about your company and your products.
- You can easily set up referral systems in your business to increase your profits.
- Referral-generated customers are the least expensive, most profitable, and loyal source of new business.
- Referral-generated customers also tend to buy quicker, negotiate less, buy larger quantities, and refer more business to you.
Examples of Successful Referral Marketing Systems:
Here is a preview of a few of these innovative referral techniques that are currently being used successfully by REAL companies to increase their profits substantially:
- At each of his seminars, a professional speaker uses an ingenious system to get his audience members to give him 5, 10, 20, even hundreds of referrals at a time with a 30-40% sales conversion rate.
- An e-mail newsletter publisher who uses referrals as his primary marketing technique now has over 165,000 subscribers and receives approximately 2,400 additional subscribers each month - at no extra cost.
- An author uses a innovative online referral (viral) marketing technique to sell his "ebooks". This method sold $10,000 worth in just 4 days, and can easily be used by anyone who has content to sell.
- A voice mail company gets 40-50% of new business from referrals - about 150 new monthly subscribers are acquired each day with just one referral marketing system.
- A software developer used referral marketing to get 100,000 copies of his software downloaded in just 30 days. This $19.95 software now has over 2 million users. (2,000,000 x $19.95 = $39,900,000.00)
- A newly-opened skin care business launched into high profitability and perpetual referrals with just one innovative referral marketing system.
- A mortgage broker acquires 60-70% of his new business from referrals, and has people and companies lining up to send him more referrals.
- A financial planner gets 65-70% of his new business from referrals and now spends only 10% of his time on the phone trying to get appointments.
- A computer software company now gets 35% of new business from referrals and made an extra $200,000 from just one direct-mail piece sent to his list of referral prospects.
- A 32-year-old founder and CEO took his software company to a value of more than $1 billion in just seven years - with less than 200 employees.