Discover The Secret That Will Liberate You From The Painful Feelings Created by Your Partner's Passive Aggressive Behavior!
A person with passive aggressive behavior might exhibit some of the following characteristics:
- When asked about his problems, this person will make excuses or blame others.
- Your partner will procrastinate, leave work undone, or "forget" to fulfill his share of tasks.
- He is often found to omit information or lie; if confronted, his temper easily flares.
- He may deny his behavior or claim he has good intentions.
- He may be more prone to cheating in a long-term relationship or marriage.
- He denies his emotions and has a lack of commitment.
- He instigates arguments for any reason.
If you think you are in a relationship with a passive aggressive person - there is help! You don't have to suffer the pain, humiliation, and sadness one day longer.
By tonight YOU will know how to:
- Focus specifically on your needs and desires.
- Preserve your self-confidence and improve your self-esteem.
- Manage confrontational situations with poise and assurance.
- Negotiate difficult issues with confidence and ease.
- Express yourself in an assertive way, without losing credibility or respect.
- Maintain and respect your beliefs.
- Avoid being the "savior" of destructive personalities.
- Validate your anger and frustrations without letting these feelings control you.
- Take better care of yourself.
- Strengthen your support system.
Instead of lying in bed at night only wishing for him to change – you can be the instrument of change! By knowing what to expect and how to respond, you will have the confidence you need to make life-altering adjustments in your relationships. You will be happier. He will be happier. You will experience more peace and control.