"Who Else Wants To Move Forward Through The Grief of Pet Loss... Rather Than Sitting And Crying Helplessly?"
You'll Have Instant Help To Get You Through The Turmoil, Sadness, and Tears
That's because this special guide is available in ebook format that you download instantly. That means that you get this effective material when you need it the most -- right now.
There's no waiting in line at the ebookstore, and no waiting for a shipment to arrive in the mail.
You can instantly get this comforting material right now -- I mean within the next minute you can be reading it!
You'll find glimmers of hope when you learn:
- The "when's" and "how's" of your relationship with your pet. You'll feel comforted when you use this worksheet Robin gives you.
- How deep is your love for your pet? The answer may surprise you...and warm your heart.
- Who your pet really was. When you finish this exercise, you'll know all about your pet's personality, breed, health, and what made them a good pet. You'll even know what some good rescue organizations are.
- Do you sometimes forget your pet is gone -- only to suddenly remember that they are, and then you break down crying? This is totally normal and is part of the denial stage of grief. You'll get an action plan to work through this.
- Are you racked with guilt because you feel like there was something you could have done to make your pet live longer and happier? Robin reveals why guilt is harming you unnecessarily - which is not what your pet would have wanted. She works with you to find out the underlying irrational belief that's causing your guilt. Then Robin reveals the exact steps to erase your guilt.
- How to have your pet die with dignity, in comfortable conditions with the people they love...through hospice care. Hospice is a familiar program for humans who want a sense of calm and safety during their final moments. Now animal hospice care is more widely available, and you'll learn the exact steps to take if you want to pursue this humane option.
- After you've worked through the stages of grief, there's a little known but highly-needed way to help animals that is actually the best way to reintroduce yourself to the possibility of a new pet.