This ebook gives you a brief history of the onset of livestock and the advantages of raising your own chickens. You will be drilled through the most efficient ways to care for your coop in terms of lighting, sanitation, heating, medication, protection from pests and predators, seasonal changesetc.
You will find tips in choosing the right breed for egg production. You’ll discover more information on:
- How best to keep your coop occupants safe
- Tips on keeping your flock healthy
- Factors that affect the hens when they lay eggs
- What the the feeding options and what is best nutritionally for your flock
- What kind of light makes chickens lay more eggs
- How to increase or initiate egg production
- Optimun conditions inside your chicken coop for your chickens
Bonus to the "Building Chicken Coops Guide"