The Greatest Parenting Secret In History!
Your children will love having what they call "real" conversations with you. Family Meetings are a wonderful way to actually instill these life skills and principles in their hearts so that it becomes their own inner star that guides them.
How much easier to handle would your child be? These 2nd graders had no difficulty with these lessons.
Children, like all humans, have Four sides . . .
- Mental (The Brain) - You send them to school to be educated.
- Physical (The Body) - You feed, clothe and keep them active and in good shape.
- Spiritual (Your Faith) - Gives meaning to life. Without it, the other three do not satisfy us.
- Emotional (The Heart) - It, too, must be educated. Done by the parents - YOU - at home.
Taking care of all four sides produces a "well rounded" individual. As the parent, your obligation is to see that all four sides of your child are cared for and developed. After all, what are parents for? Are you just a caretaker? A warden? No. You are, and must see yourself as...
...all rolled into one.
You want them to be:
- Self Starters (Need no pushing or prodding)
- Reaching out to help others, including their own brothers and sisters. (What a priceless quality this is, and how it delights a parent's heart)
- Industrious workers (Diligent and busy, not slackers or lazy)
- Doing chores without whining or grumbling (A complaining child makes life weary, but a cooperative, pleasant child is energizing, and brings harmony and pleasantness into your home)
- Able to carry a job to its completion (Including the "finishing touches")
My ebook shows you how to eliminate the Number One Battle between you and your child - WORK!