"If You Want To Improve Children's Reading Skills Quickly And Easily, Don't Do Anything Until You Read This!"
As A Parent Or A Teacher You Want To Give Children The Core Skills Needed To Develop A Solid Foundation In Literacy That Will Last A Lifetime - And Now You Can Simply By Playing Reading Games and Phonics Games.
As a teacher who is committed to finding fun, new ways to give students a solid grasp of the basics - you're job is not an easy one.
- You want to stimulate interest in reading.
- You want to challenge those who have mastered the basics to take it to the next level.
- You want to develop the core literacy skills that will be vital to every child's future.
- You love what you do and in your heart of hearts, you know you can be the teacher that really makes a difference - the one students remember; the one that parents appreciate.
- You want to help students who are struggling build confidence and skills.
- You want reading activities and reading games that are simple to use (and simple to prepare), bright, colorful and engaging.
As a parent you want your child to be happy and successful.
- So are you willing to give up 15 minutes a day. Of course you are if that 15 minutes means that you can advance your child's reading skills beyond what's being done in the classroom.
- You want to give your child the best possible start in life that you can.
- You don't want to see your child struggle at school and lose confidence. You want your child to progress to the best of their ability, getting results and growing in confidence.
- You know that in today's overcrowded schools the teacher can't always give your child the one on one time that might mean the difference between success or failure.
- You want your child to feel proud of their progress not frustrated and annoyed.
- You know that your child is trying... the teacher is trying... but you worry that your child might be capable of more.
All of us - parents and teachers - know how critical it is for our children to be competent readers. It is a basic skill they will need to use every single day. It helps them in school... at work... in social situations... in all areas of life. You simply cannot get along without it.
Rainbow Reader - Printable Reading Games
Full Color Print and Play Reading Games Ideal for 5-10 year olds Available for you to download today
Teacher Created and Child Tested
The printable reading games in Rainbow Reader develop vital skills that are essential to reading success while children have so much fun that they don't even realize that they are learning. But while they are having fun they also learn to -
- Develop skills with homonyms, contractions, prefixes and suffixes
- Identify and recognize common letter patterns
- Develop comprehension skills
- Identify rhyming words
- Blend sounds to make words
- Develop and expand their sight vocabulary
- Identify and name letters of the alphabet
- Develop word recognition strategies
- Extend their vocabulary
- Identify the sounds of our spoken language
- Segment words into sounds
- Recognize letter to sound relationships
And best of all - these games -
- Are kid tested - so you know they are fun
- Are simple to play
- Have been designed by an experienced teacher
- And are available for you today - you can be playing these games within a matter a minutes.
- Are easy to prepare
- Include simple, clear instructions
- Are bright, colorful, fun and engaging
- Are cost effective - make as many copies as you need