Find Out Now and Help Yourself Avoid the Common Pit Falls You Could Innocently Make the Next Time You Apply.
Railroad Conductor gives inside look at RR jobs and how to get one...
Check out some of what's revealed inside this all-inclusive report?
- What to do if you get an interview rejection email or letter. Do this instead of panicking or feeling like a loser
- 9 questions you must be prepared to answer and how to answer them like a professional
- 28 previous career choices the railroad loves to see on your resume. Are one or more of these in your past?
- The one step that sets you apart from everyone else in the interview group and practically guarantees you're hired before any one else in the room
- Instant access to 18 railroad sites in the USA and Canada. Find out who's hiring and who's not
- Do you know the 67 key words that MUST be on your resume? Skip one and risk your resume being thrown out with the rest of the trash
- How NOT to get kicked out of the interview process. Even these tiny details will kill the deal for you in a heartbeat. No questions asked
- How to determine ahead of time if the railroad is right for you. These industry wide requirements weed out the serious job hunter from the looky-loo
- How to legally pass the mandatory background investigation
- What "magical word" perks the ears and interest of the interviewer that will lock his/her attention on you?
- The second most critical personal trait the railroad is always on the look out for. And what to do if you don't have it
- How to land a railroad job even if your job history has more holes in it than a block of Swiss cheese
- The 2 ways to get hired by a railroad. Is one better than the other?
- 5 areas in your personal life that will be scrutinized with a background check before you're offered a job. Know ahead of time what you can't hide
- A sneaky, seemingly innocent question the interviewer will ask. Say the wrong answer and you're automatically disqualified
- What multiple tests the railroads require you to pass. They're beyond the basic drug and strength test
- 8 things that will automatically stop you in your tracks from ever getting hired
- What you can do for your current employer right now that will impress the interviewer and automatically set you several notches ahead of the competition
- What's the difference between a Class I, Class II or Class III railroad? And what you need to know ahead of time about each one before filling out an application. Which one is right for you?
- What innocent over the counter and prescription pills never to take before a railroad interview? Plus an equally common food to avoid or else you'll flunk the drug test even if you've never touched illegal drugs in your life
Now as if that's not enough must-have insider know-how? here's more that you'll get?
- What NOT to tell the interviewer that's sure to get you booted out the door faster than a fist fight at a sleazy bar
- 9 more questions to ask a railroad trade school before choosing one
- Learn insider information about the unions and other employee web sites
- How NOT to dress for the interview. People make this mistake all the time when they assume they know what they're doing. Stop it from happening to you
- Sample resume to follow for FREE!
- What gold nuggets of information you need about the company you're interviewing for before you shake hands with the interviewer
- Get the inside scoop on railroad specific interview questions and HOW to answer them to increase your chances of landing the job. One wrong answer and you'll find yourself at the exit door
- How to easily create your own professional resume for under $20
- The #1 question to ask any railroad trade school before depositing money in their bank account. If they say "No" or avoid the question, you could be wasting your precious time and money
- Not all railroad schools are the same. Find out which ones deliver and which ones leave you waiting for a train that never comes down your tracks
- A secret web site specialized for railroad workers if you get laid off or put on furlough
- The perfect sample resume (just copy in your own information)
- 10 questions to ask any railroad trade school before handing them one red cent