53-pages of helpful ideas, tips and hints on
- How-to Pack Your RV, (RV Packing Tips) and
- How-to Deal With The Idiosyncrasies of your Home on Wheels (Easy Living Hints)
- How-to Avoid Our Costly Mistakes (RV Life Lessons) plus
The First portion shares mega tips of 'How-to Pack' so EVERYTHING STAYS IN PLACE during transit.
This Ebook does NOT suggest what to pack. HOWEVER it DOES deal with HOW TO FIND SPACE for what you have on board.
- With the RV Packing, RV Life Lessons and Easy Living Hint Ebook you can avoid our mistakes and the pricey invoice that accompanied most of them.
- PLUS much-loved suggestions from those we met along the way.
- During our 20-years of Fulltiming we have continually moved from place to place - Experience is a comprehensive teacher, but sometimes it comes with expensive price tags.
- Informative tips, hints and ideas include our personal favourite
- Using WiFi 'B' & 'G' Antenna or PCMCIA Card
- To add lustre to dull bathroom fixtures - clean normally, follow with light 'spray' of fiberglass wax designed to polish RV's. The shower, toilet and sink simply sparkle.
- She also stores bedding and towels the same way.
- Rolled clothes eliminate creases. Lay your clothes flat, then fold and roll tight. Store them in a clear plastic bucket so the rolls are visible.
- Our 16-Yr Old Dachshund (Maddie) was attacked by fire ants.
- Maintenance Service On The Road
- Loosing the Rubber Gasket On Propane
- Living With A Luxurious High-End Old-Fashioned Icebox
- Ever Lock Your Keys In The Car?
- Another friend places her folded clothes on the shelf, each separated with a sheet of cardboard. They don't become rearranged when removing one item.