Full Cabaret Rope and Ring Routine Revealed!
"GIVE A MAGICIAN ENOUGH ROPE and HE'LL SHOW YOU A TRICK!"
Imagine producing a length of rope, clearly cutting it in two and then magically restoring it.
Next you securely tie a 5" diameter solid steel ring onto the rope and although it's impossible for the audience members to remove the ring, you - "The Magician", simply melt the steel ring completely through the rope.
Then simply throw it into the air and it ends up securely tied on the rope once again.
There's More!! -
You allow a member of the audience to get the ring off the rope by cutting the rope once again with sharp scissors, - leaving you once again with two pieces of rope. - - You've Guessed It !! -
- You magically restore the rope to it's original 'One Long Piece'.
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL...
- This is a whole PROFESSIONAL ROPE MAGIC ROUTINE that will really make any audience respond with sheer AMAZEMENT and APPLAUSE!
- This is QUITE UNBELIEVABLE to witness and will blow them away!!
- Then with a snap of your fingers, the ends appear in your hands and the centre of the rope has magically found it's way into your pocket.
- Finally, you really astound the audience by clearly placing the ends of the rope into your pocket,