Learn To Quit Once and For All From a Leading
Professionally Recommended Expert
Most people know that smoking can cause lung cancer, but it can also cause many other cancers and illnesses. One out of every five deaths in the United States can be directly attributed to smoking. Of these deaths, most are from smoking-related cancers. Cardiovascular disease and emphysema also contribute to death. When you inhale, a cigarette burns at 700°C at the tip and around 60°C in the core. This heat breaks down the tobacco to produce various toxins. As a cigarette burns, the residues are concentrated towards the butt.
The products that are most damaging are:
- Nicotine is addictive and increases cholesterol levels
- Tar is a carcinogen (substance that causes cancer)
- Components of the gas and particulate phases cause chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder.
- Carbon monoxide reduces oxygen in the body
The damage caused by smoking is influenced by:
- Whether the cigarette has a filter
- The number of cigarettes smoked
- How the tobacco has been prepared.
Research has shown that smoking reduces life expectancy by seven to eight years.
Of the 300 people who die every day in the US as a result of smoking, many are comparatively young smokers. The number of people under the age of 70 who die from smoking-related diseases exceeds the total figure for deaths caused by breast cancer, AIDS, traffic accidents and drug addiction.
The Quit Smoking Easy eBook will show you:
- How to quit smoking without putting on weight
- How to stop the urges for cigarettes almost instantly
- How to quit smoking without painful withdrawal symptoms
- How to quit smoking without relying on patches and gums
- How to mentally prepare for social situations without relapsing
- How to put the money you spent on cigarettes to better use
- How to help others quit smoking