For Sale Secrets
"Who Else Wants To Squeeze Every Ounce Of Value Out Of Your Home In Time To Make The Sale?"
In my ebook "55 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Home When It's Time To Sell," I shine a giant spotlight on the small details that can either help you or hurt you when it comes time to close on a deal.
...check out just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- An easy way to liven up the outside appearance of your home with flowers. Hint: Not all colors are created equal!
- How to make your home look crisp, sharp, and vibrant with light.
- How to clean up the "curb appeal" of your home in two easy steps that have staggering effects.
- 4 essential "nit-picking" elements to remember when cleaning your house. If you don't notice, prospective buyers will.
- When you want your home to stick out among the others, here's a safe way to make a great impression.
- What NEVER to leave out in the open when showing your home.
- What pros decide when thinking about your carpet. You may or may not need to replace it.
- 3 tips to show your house is baby friendly.
- How to remove clutter and increase the perceived value of your home on the inside.
- A new rule of thumb to use when getting your closets ready for viewers. This will make your life easier and increase your chances of making the sale.
- The insider's secret to boosting the selling price of your home by 4-5%.
- What the pros do when they need to some major touch up painting.
- What interior decorators consider when adding flowers to your home. Make sure you obey these rules
- An amazing fact about surface space and how to make sure you have it.
- How to transform old rickety shutters into glorious centerpieces of your home's outward appeal.
- 3 primary goals for preparing each room for house-seekers.
- A little-known trick that will help you sell your house faster. Simple, but infinitely important.
- 6 vital questions to ask yourself when cleaning the exterior of your house.
- Warning! The entryway to your home is where your prospective buyers will take a moment to knock on your door and introduce yourselves. Here is how to make sure your entryway can live up to their expectations.
- How to make prospective buyers envision moving in and not remodeling your house!
- 4 tips for removing smells from your home by attacking them at the source. NOT covering them up with potpourri or air fresheners.
- The difference between an "old home" and a "classic home." And how to make sure your home is the latter.