I'll show you step-by-step how to train your dog or puppy - And you'll never have to worry about a disobedient dog ever again!
"Discover The Secrets To Fixing Any Dog Problem..."
Just imagine... no more peeing on the floor, or when you say "sit" he does. Would you like your dog obeying your every command? If so, you need this step-by-step training system. It applies to all breeds and ages of dogs. Here is just a few things you will learn.
- Amazing techniques to teach your dog or puppy to fetch objects, bring the newspaper, recognize family members by their names, speak on command, jumping through the ring, roll over, sit and beg!
- Quick and easy ways to get your dog or puppy to come, walk on leash, walking off leash, heel, sit, stay, and lay down.
- How to keep your dog from whining, whimpering, and barking at night ...guaranteed!
- Why should you train your dog or puppy on your own and the emotional benefits of self-training for you and your dog.
- The guaranteed secret that will eliminate chewing and biting.
- The fastest and easiest way to correct any of your dog's unwanted behavior, from being aggressive to humans, fellow dogs, other pets like cats.
- Create training goals and objectives according to your dog or puppy's nature.
- Best kept secrets on how to crate train your puppy!
Plus You Will Also Receive
"At Last...A Video Presentation That Unlocks The Secrets To A Well Behaved Dog!"
Why You Can't Read Your Dog's Thoughts... But How to Come Pretty Close! (The secret is in the introduction!)
- 3 Exercises to Help Establish Yourself as the Alpha Dog.
- Why Your Dog Chows Down Like It's Going Out of Style, and How to Use That to Your Advantage.
- How you can tell if your dog knows who's boss.
- Why you should never ever ever ever ever ever apologize to your dog.
- 2 games that should be completely off-limits during playtime... and why.
- What your dog is dreaming!
- Why your disciplinary methods aren't working, and what to do instead.
- How to break your purebred of that nasty habit.
- How to Know When Your Dog is Testing You, and How to Pass with Flying Colors!
- 3 Keywords You Should Use During Training.
- How often you should be feeding your dog.
- The biggest disciplinary mistake dog owners make.
But nobody wants a boring lecture, so we've made it worth your while with:
- Animation - What good are cartoons if they don't move?
- Simple Structure - The presentation is divided into 9 distinct sections, so you can watch them all at once or in installments.
- Easy Viewing - No clicking through websites or slides. The work is all done for you, you just sit back, watch, and relax!
- Great Illustrations - Fun, colorful characters (both human and canine) to act out the points in the presentation.
- Upbeat, Clear Narration - No droning, boring lecture voice here!