Here's a bit of my background and dog training experience that have allowed me to develop the lessons that are my privilege to share with you
- I've worked with juvenile cougars, large reptiles, rodents, birds, and even cockroaches!
- I know that every dog and every dog owner is different and some methods work better than others for certain dogs and owners. That's why in the training lessons I often give a couple of options for training one action.
- At just 25 years old, I've already earned a reputation as a well-known professional animal trainer for film, television and commercials.
When it comes to dogs, I know how to train all ages, breeds, and sizes. I am a dog lover who never stops learning about the best, fastest, and most FUN ways of training for both the dog owner and the dog. Nothing has been held back from giving you my most proven and effective dog training methods.
You get the best and only the best.
Learn How to Avoid Common Dog Training Mistakes
- Not differentiating between "Off" and "Down." "Off" means get Off something. "Down" means lie down. So next time you tell your dog "down" to get them off the couch and they lie down and look at you, its because they were told to lie down there! They are confused, not misbehaving.
- Saying "HEEL" and snapping the leash to jerk your dog's collar AT THE SAME TIME! This does not teach your dog to heel. It teaches your dog that the word "heel" means they are going to have their collar jerked. This confuses them because they do not know what they have done to deserve having their collar jerked.
- Bending over your dog's head or getting in his face when giving a command. This intimidates the dog and the dog may shy away or even react aggressively. Either way, you don't have a happy dog that wants to work for you.
Here is why my training is GUARANTEED to work for you:
- You'll save hours of time NOT attending night school dog obedience classes with your pet. SPECIAL NOTE: Those lessons are often too long. Ideally, lessons should be short (15-25 minutes MAX).
- Since the tone of voice you use when training your puppy is so important, you will HEAR exactly what to say and how to say it.
- Each lesson is designed for everyone - from no previous dog training experience, to lots of dog and puppy training experience.
- Both you and your dog will look forward to these puppy training and dog training lessons because they are built around rewards, treats, and FUN!