Project Success Kit Ebook
Project Success Kit
Category: Business, Management
eBook Title: Project Success Kit
Author: Adele Sommers, Ph.D
I know you've probably experienced at least ONE of these situations...
- Your clients are chomping at the bit to get started on a new project, but you can already see that the timeline is too short and there aren't enough resources to do the job.
- Your boss has committed your time and expertise to a new undertaking, however, your team already feels that the focus is way outside of their areas of expertise.
- You're bidding on a project with a fixed budget and schedule, but the requirements are so vague and poorly defined that you feel queasy just thinking about giving an estimate.
- You've been wanting to locate a planning tool to help you ask the right questions at the start of a project, but don't know where to find a good, comprehensive one.
- You're leading a project that's ballooning out of control due to "scope creep," but no one knows a firm, yet diplomatic way to set meaningful boundaries.
- Your organization's new policies call for risk assessments on all new projects, yet your group doesn't have any idea of how to go about preparing them.
And so on...these are just some of the challenges you might have run into. You're probably wondering to yourself, "Does it really have to be this hard? Isn't there a systematic way to estimate the risks, time, and effort required to complete a project - a way that everyone can agree on and that we can also explain to our clients, our stakeholders, and our boss?"
Too Many Project Teams Simply Ignore the Risks and Make the Mistakes That They Could So Easily Avoid!
Buy this ebook here.
Ebook Type: PDF
, Audio Included
Reviews: "Project Success Kit" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.