"Now Anyone . . . Can Make Beautiful Victorian Beaded Purses, Jewelry & Accessories"
Be creative, be inspired, be unique, be delighted by Priscilla Bead Work Book!
Here's what you'll discover in the Priscilla Bead Work eBook:
- How beads should be strung on the spool for knitting
- What a "Weaver's Knot" is and when should it be used
- What Beaded Knitting is
- How to thread beads for knitting a pattern of more than one color
- How to properly use a "purse stitch"
WARNING: Sew beads this way and your project is doomed to be a failure
- A very ingenious method of imitating pearl jewelry
- When making a bead bag, what beading method offers the amateur the greatest success
- What the one right way is to begin bead embroidery on canvas
- How to fit a pattern if the correct clasp cannot be obtained
- Which beading method allows for laying your project aside and easily picking it up at pleasure
- How to sting long lengths of beads rapidly
- What secret all great bead workers know but rarely share
- How to determine what size beads to use
- What caution you should be aware about the stringing of beads
- How to string wood beads properly so as not to wear the thread upon which they are strung
- What Beaded Crochet is
- An unusual opportunity to make necklaces, bracelets, etc., with very little work but very elaborate effect
- The truth about Victorian ladies and dog collars
- How avoiding this one mistake will keep your beading beautifully uniform