The Principles of Management CLEP test is core test for most business major. This comprehensive guide contains everything you need to breeze through the Principles of Management test. After studying this material, you will feel confident in what leadership, organizational and problem solving skills the test will be focusing on.
Using our comprehensive system, you'll study with our flashcards and add your own to drill down on specific subjects that are giving you trouble.
Download our gift to you, Study Tips for CLEP Students, to get you started.
Detailed information in this ebook includes:
- Work Scheduling
- Types of Authority
- Training and Development
- Total Quality Management
- The Impact of External Environments
- Steps in Planning and Decision Making
- Responding to Change
- Productivity Control
- Overview of Organizational Charts
- Organizational Theories
- Organizational Structures
- Management Theories
- Legal Concerns in an Organization
- Leadership and Motivation of Staff
- Group Dynamics and Problem Solving in Relation to Communications
- Data Processing
- Controlling Budgets
- Centralization and Decentralization Types
- Appraising Employee Performance