Intelligence you can use TODAY - to increase profits
- How to change your price by a couple of pennies - and get 10-20% MORE ORDERS!
- Raise prices - and get MORE ORDERS!
Pricing isn't all logic. People also buy at one price and not at another for psychological reasons - many of which they don't understand. Yet these psychology-based choices have been documented by pricing strategy experts in tests of hundreds of millions of consumers. Here's how pricing psychology can work for you.
You probably know this psychological quirk
Which of these two prices will get more buyers?
Yes, the $9.99 price will be the winner. The $9.99 price will probably pull 10-20% more buyers than the $10 price.
Why? Certainly not because of the single penny saved! There is a learned-pattern response in our brains that makes us see $9.99 as much lower than $10. And it persists - even though most of us know this trick.
You probably do NOT know about "magic numbers"
There are many more such psychological quirks - or emotional reactions to numbers - in human brains. Quirks a pricing-strategies-savvy marketer must understand in order to generate as many sales as possible.
Here's an example:
Which of these prices will pull up to 10% MORE ORDERS?
Yes, one of the above prices has been tested in millions of direct mailings and found to get up to 10% more orders than the other prices.
Yet, you needn't spend that kind of money testing them. You can learn the answer in PRICING PSYCHOLOGY REPORT.
No time-wasting mumbo-jumbo
The PRICING PSYCHOLOGY REPORT contains no textbook theory or page-bulking-up blather. It's just 11 chapters (56 pages) of pricing strategies that have real-world testing to back them up:
- When putting cents in your price is a danger
- The psychology of negotiating prices
- Psychological tricks in discounting
- Pricing alerts - danger signs that you're seriously underpriced
- How your "decor" is connected to the price you can get
- How to raise prices without losing sales - what works and why
- How to charge different prices to different groups - legally
- How to "hide" price increases in plain sight
- 2 FREE online testing solutions - so you can test prices yourself
- "Magic" numbers that increase orders
- "Bad" numbers that discourage orders
- PLUS... a chapter of interviews with Internet marketing gurus - including Jim Edwards, Anne Holland, Harmony Major, Michael Nicholas, and Dr. Judith Briles - on what they've found works in pricing psychology.