Your Guide to Church Construction
Written by a church building consultant, "Preparing to Build" is over 170 pages of information that will equip your church to properly prepare for, and execute, a building program.
Preview Table of Contents
Available for Immediate Purchase & Download - This ebook will explain the process of building, what to do, what not to do, and the order in which to do them, so that....
- Your church saves money in design & construction
- You will build with less stress & more confidence
- You reduce the time & effort you have invest
- You properly equip your building or long range planning committee
Building - A Real Challenge for Today's Church
The majority churches that are building today find themselves in the position where they must do all the following, all without the benefit of substantial experience or training:
- Learn how to accomplish those steps in the proper order, and then...
- Execute those tasks with excellence the first time!
- Determine all of the proper steps that need to be taken in a building program, and then...
From concept to completion, your church will not undertake a more demanding and complicated task in terms of money, risk and effort than it will in a building program.
The proof of this is found in the number of horror stories we hear about church building programs and the number of Pastors who leave churches during or shortly after a building program.
Your building program needs to be run in a way that will maximize effectiveness while protecting the pastor and other leadership. It needs to be run right the first time.
Preparing to Build will provide your church valuable insight, based on real-world experience, to:
- Reduce the Effort, Stress & Risk in Building
- Reduce the Cost of Construction & Design
- Protect the Church, its Leaders, and its Members
- Improve Church Satisfaction with its Building Program