An A to Z Guide to Creating Great Pinup Images
Every model loves pinup photography, learn the skills in this ebook and attract them in droves.
Lots of people - both models and photographers - say they shoot pinup. Then you look at their images and it's a model in a corset in front of a bedsheet. Or since the model has a bow in her hair, she's a pinup model.
The Practical Pinup Online Workshop takes everyone into account. There is video, there's audio and there is a ebook for the readers.
Here's some of the topics covered.
- What is Pinup?
- The Three Stages of Producing Pinup.
While you can watch it on the web easily, if you want to put it on your iPod and take it with you, it's available for download as well. If you just want to listen, there is an MP3 of the audio.
Heres what you will learn ...
- Building a flexible lighting set-up and using it to create multiple moods.
- I even provide a complete set of ready-to-use photo session concepts for you.
- What the best props are for Pinup and how to use them to create mind- blowing images.
- Styling for the best effect.
- Planning a photo session from start to finish.
- Creating a set from scratch in no time at all and for just a few dollars, even in your own home.
- Finding the best models and how to get them to sit for you.
- Generating a relaxed studio atmosphere and building rapport with your models.
- How to take stunning Pinup shots with very basic equipment.