How To Take The Most Clear, Breathtaking, Majestic and Powerful Landscape Photos.....
Here it is in "Powerful Landscape Photography" an 81 page ebook that explains how you can finally discover what it takes to get the most professional looking landscape photos you've been dying to take.
You will find out;
- Why you must know what 'real light' and 'how the camera interprets light' is.
- Why beautiful, classy, black and white landscapes are so easy to capture. And how you can enhance the depth and magnificence using these simple techniques.
- What digital zoom is and why you should not use it for landscape photography.
- What about your lake or pond at dusk, with all the beautiful colours reflected in the water? Easy! Follow this technique and you can't go wrong.
- The well kept professional secret of why most landscapes look uninspiring, flat and what you can do to ensure this never, ever happens to you.
- Optical Zoom for landscape? When to use it and when not to. There are specific situations when you do use it and when you don't.
- Learn what makes beautiful silhouettes and how easy it is to create the ultimate silhouetted landscape photo
- Learn the trick to creating beautiful openness using the "Horizon Line Placement" technique.
- Learn the right way to capturing rainbows in your landscape photos. (This technique will make your rainbows look vibrant, clear, intensely beautiful, enabling you to see every colour band clearly.)
- Learn how certain lighting can completely ruin your landscape.
- How to vertically position your landscapes, so they work well visually and technically. And why this works so well for landscape subjects.
- How to take sensational snow covered landscapes. How to avoid one common problem experienced by many winter landscape enthusiasts.
- How to successfully work with focal length & depth of field that is specific to landscapes.
- How to shoot front-on into the direction of the sun without annoying flare.
- How to include 'lonely trees' in your landscapes to add a sense of the dramatic and sparseness. And, how to do this at dusk.
- How to change the disappointing 'flat line' syndrome into a landscape that has depth, real distance and vastness.
- How to add depth and scale working with a clever foreground method
- Find out what the ideal light is for landscape photography is so that you get the best shots you can, every time.
- Find out what that one single element is to creating awesome and inspiring landscape photos. You will not believe how simple this is! (I've just given you a clue.)