I’m going to show you How To Potty Train a Cat in just two weeks!
Fresh air and litter-free floors
A happy cat whose “party trick” will save you a fortune and impress your friends
The easy way to potty train your cat...
- Cheer up your cat no end! (Cats hate smelly litter too)
- Wave goodbye to smelly litter trays for good.
- Save a fortune! (No more forking out for cat litter, litter trays and all those extra cleaning supplies. It soon mounts up to hundreds of dollars a year!)
- No more little mishaps on the rug! (Leave home knowing your toilet-trained cat will use the toilet whenever nature calls.)
- Relieves tension and stress all round! (A breath of fresh air for you, your family and your pets)
Some of the Things you’ll discover:
- I’ll show you: how to prepare for training; the best time to start and how to manage your schedule.
- Despite what many people think, your cat can be taught to do a number of things – especially if they make life easier (for your cat!). And, one of those things is to use the human toilet.
- You’ll find out what you should look out for before you decide to train your cat. You’ll be happy to learn that the very basic DIY equipment you need to train your cat will only cost you about 99 cents (a dollar at most).
- You will be teaching your cat using a method that’s been tried and tested in rescue shelters on cats all ages.
Potty Train a Cat really works, no matter how old your cat or how long it’s been using a litter tray!
With Potty Train a Cat by your side, there will be...
- NO MORE changing the litter box first thing in the morning (or at any other time of day)
- NO MORE worry and no more stress!
- NO MORE scooping out smelly spadefuls of cat litter soaked in cat pee mixed with cat poo and exposing yourself to all kinds of germs and worms and more besides.
- NO MORE worries about inviting friends around because they can’t stand the smell of cat pee!
- NO MORE coming home to a house that reeks of cats. No more having to clean the litter box, wash it out and fight the losing battle to quell the smell or deal with other little accidents your cat may have had in his efforts to avoid the stinky litter tray.