Enjoy a full happy life with your dog WITHOUT the need to rush home to take your pet outside ... NO MORE dog walks in bad weather with potty training dogs indoors!
Now, I show you the exact same method for potty training your new puppy that I used for my own dogs. Here's what this method teaches you.
- All the items and supplies that you need, preferably in place before you bring puppy home. Also introduce a few different product options that you can choose from.
- The step by step potty training dogs progression from day one all the way to when your puppy starts using the dog litter box on its own. How to take your pet from the newspapers already introduced at the pet store or breeders and progress towards the dog litter box.
- How to set up the puppy room and where to locate it within your home as well as the different changes that takes place in this room as you and your dog progresses.
- How to integrate crates with potty training puppies for best results as well as what to do overnight.
- How to set up a feasible training schedule. Yes, you and your dog will be on an initial potty training schedule for the quickest progression but once fully trained, you can then do away with any fixed schedules. I even show you the initial potty training dogs schedule I used with my own puppies so you can use this as a template that you can modify as needed. This takes all the guesswork away for you!
- The best way to integrate outdoor dog walks with potty training dogs. After all, you will be going outside with your dog to play and exercise.
- Besides a dog litter box, this training progression can be used for any indoor dog potty system available on the market that uses grass/turf, wood shavings or a grid surface. The actual training to teach puppies to use a specific indoor location is the same.
- How to combine all this training with travel in case you want to take some trips with your pet. You can take your dog on overnight road trips and have lots of fun together!
- I even show how to teach a dog that was already house trained outdoors to start using an indoor dog litter box (in case you have had enough of those freezing cold winter walks). Yes, this IS possible!
I cover all of the above so that you successfully potty train your pet to go to a dog litter box on its own at the desired indoor location whenever needed.