Porsche Boxster Buyers guide. For Boxster 2.5, 2.7 and 3.2S. 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
"The Porsche Boxster is a great car, really good chassis, brakes and motor. Because they often appeal to young drivers they can get a hard life and suffer accordingly. I buy and inspect Boxsters week in week out. Irrespective whether you are buying from a Dealer or privately this ebook will give you a 'head start'."
You will learn:
- The common faults for that model.
- Where to look for hidden accident damage or repairs.
- The key questions to ask the seller and the correct answers.
- Where and what to check and test.
- How to be confident that the car you are buying is genuine.
- Guarantees/Warranties? What they really offer.
- How to spot forged/falsified documents.
- How you can make a detailed inspection.
- How to make a worthwhile test-drive.
- Negotiate from a stronger position.
- Easy fixes and tips.
- How you can get a better deal.
Plus much more.