"Are you confident that you know all you need to before you buy a 911?"
Why take a chance?
The genuinely good Porsche 911 of this age are outnumbered by the poor. That's reality. Without experience or guidance it can be hard to tell which is which. Most will look good on the surface.......
This one could be a repaired wreck...
There's no need for you to learn the hard way. Quickly, confidently be able to better check a used Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 or Turbo 3.3 before you buy the wrong one ....
This Porsche 911 Buyers Guide is full of easy to follow information, with practical, concise, current and comprehensive advice... and no padding. Over 40 pages plus detailed pictures showing you exactly what to look for, where to look, the common faults, what to test, how to test it and the questions to ask.
Why learn the hard way?
You will learn;
- Where to look for hidden accident damage or repairs.
- Where and what to check and test.
- The key questions to ask the seller and the correct answers.
- The common faults for that model.
- Negotiate from a stronger position.
- How you can make a detailed inspection.
- How you can get a better deal.
- How to spot forged/falsified documents.
- How to make a worthwhile test drive.
- How to be confident that the car you are buying is genuine.
- Guarantees/Warranties? what they really offer.
- Easy fixes and tips.