Porsche 911 Buyers Guide for 993 of 1994 to '98. Including the Carrera 2, 4, Coupe, Targa and convertible, C4S, C2S.
"The 993 is the last of the air cool Porsche and is fast becoming a modern classic. 993 are generally very strong cars but its important to know what you are really buying and make sure it is genuine. The effort is worth it, a good 993 is superb."
You will learn:
- The common faults for that model.
- The key questions to ask the seller and the correct answers.
- Where and what to check and test.
- How to be confident that the car you are buying is genuine.
- How to spot forged/falsified documents.
- Where to look for hidden accident damage or repairs.
- How you can make a detailed inspection.
- Guarantees/Warranties? What they really offer.
- Negotiate from a stronger position.
- How to make a worthwhile test-drive.
- How you can get a better deal.
- Easy fixes and tips.
Plus much more.