Porsche 911 Buyers Guide for 911 964 of 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 & 1994. Inc Carrera 4, 2, Coupe, Convertible, Targa, Speedster, Tiptronic, Turbo 3.3, both left hand and right hand drive.
"The 964 series was a big leap forward for Porsche, the result a more refined and sophisticated 911 than previous. Good cars if you find the right one, it's very important that you know what you are looking at."
You will learn:
- The common faults for that model.
- The key questions to ask the seller and the correct answers.
- Where and what to check and test.
- Where to look for hidden accident damage or repairs.
- How to be confident that the car you are buying is genuine.
- How to spot forged/falsified documents.
- How you can make a detailed inspection.
- How to make a worthwhile test-drive.
- Guarantees/Warranties? What they really offer.
- Negotiate from a stronger position.
- How you can get a better deal.
- Easy fixes and tips.
Plus much more.