Here is just some of what you'll learn inside Pigeon Racing Nutrition Secrets Exposed...
- The best diet and nutrition regimine possible so that your birds are at their best come race day.
- The one underlying factor in racing that any successful fancier needs to be familiar with.
- What energy systems are used during the rigors of racing and how to get the best nutrition balance to supply energy for the race duration.
- What energy sources will gain the maximum from our birds.
- The fuel requirements for pigeons in training.
- Signs to look for that your birds are suffering from "negative energy balance"
- How to create "positive energy balance" in your pigeons during training and racing and how to avoid "negative energy balance" which renders a race team less competitive.
- Special attention you must pay attention to during young bird training to prevent depletion of energy reserves in the liver and muscle.
- How to maximize lean body mass (i.e. muscle) and minimize body fat.
- How to achieve "bouyancy" in your birds and why bouyancy is so important for success.
- How to avoid muscle fiber breakdown, which can seriously harm and permanatley damage your birds.
- The things you REALLY need to know about carbohydrates, proteins, fats and amino acids that will help ignite your pigeons inner furnace.
- What the difference is between "anaerobic" and "aerobic" energy systems and what you need to know most.
- The "energy depletion timeline" that our birds bodies go through during racing and how we can counteract it with proper nutrition.
and that is only the tip of the iceberg!...