"You Don't Need To Be a Piano Pro To Start Sounding Like One Beginning Today... Why Spend $1000's For Lessons When You Can Master This Stuff Starting Right Now?
The Secrets Revealed In This Program Will Astonish You!"
"The Basis of ProProach"
It is this premise upon which ProProach is founded upon. I fully understand that in order for a learning tool to be effective, it must presented with certain ingredients. It must:
- Be enjoyable... and you WILL enjoy this!
- Be demonstrative (a video supports each lesson)
- Consist of text that is easy to understand
- Lead the learner to adopt his or own independence of the need for instruction (you'll see what I mean!)
- Be visually appealing, using effective graphics
- Be presented in a clear, step-by-step manner
"Piano Chord Voicings"
Some of what you will learn will include:
- Rootless chord voicings
- 9th piano chord voicings
- 13th chord voicings
- 11th piano chord voicings
- Voicings using fourths
and you'll learn:
- How to add great sounding chords where they don't already exist
- Why playing every note in a chord is not always a good thing
- How being a "chord detective" can instantly bring the "pro" out of you
- Why "less is more" much of the time
"Actual Song Excerpts"
That's right... we will take actual excerpts of so many popular standard songs and actually demonstrate how to instantly apply the piano chord strategies you are learning. Just a few of these include:
- Georgia On My Mind by Carmichael and Gorrell
- Misty by Erroll Garner
- Over The Rainbow by Arlen and Harburg
- My Love by Paul McCartney
- Alfie by Bacharach and David