Open Photoshop for the first time and it's intimidating. Manuals can be confusing and full of messy instructions and jargon. Photoshop In A Day avoids all this and makes the learning of Photoshop a pleasure.
Photoshop In A Day is a way to learn Photoshop fast. Complete beginners can start working on real tasks in Photoshop within minutes. The layout and style are simple with easy-to-follow tutorials. The numbered step-by-step instructions are clear and precise and make for easy progress.
One topic is focused on at a time and the tutorials are short and specific. Information is in small manageable sections and divided into individual practical subjects.
Descriptions are jargon-free and the clarity of the tutorials in this quick-learning system will save you time. After the basics, Photoshop In A Day moves on to an intermediate then to an advanced level. Users can progress in the shortest possible time and at their own pace. Every user of Photoshop will find new knowledge, new information and new tips and tricks.
The manual comes with over 200 practice images to give hands-on experience doing genuine Photoshop tasks.
You'll learn all this:
- How to use all the tools from the Brush and Eraser to the Pen Tool and Shapes
- Adjust tone and colour with Curves, Levels and all the colour correction functions to give you complete control over the final result
- All the different methods of selecting objects and the best circumstances for each function
- Learn about Layers and Masking and blending images together
- Retouching, from removing dirty marks to making a face look 20 years younger
- Turn a series of images into a stunning panorama
- Convert colour photographs to powerful black and white fine-art images
- Add text with a limitless range of brilliant effects
- And more . . . . .